1. Play on quieter servers. Servers with fewer green bars will have less players. This will mean you have a faster connection and load times.
2. Lower your resolution. You can press the minus key on your keyboard while playing Club Penguin to reduce the game's resolution. This is a quick and easy way to speed up the game.
It will look like this when you're playing Club Penguin in lower resolution
3. Use Small Screen Mode. Click on the Small Screen icon in the top blue bar.
It will look like this when it's in small screen mode
4. Close any unused tabs or windows on your internet browser.
5. Club Penguin is the busiest between 3:00PM Eastern Standard Time and 8:00PM Eastern Standard Time. If you go on before or after these times, you may have faster load times.
6. Have a parent or guardian make sure the computer you're using is up to date. It's really important to have Flash Player and your internet browser at the latest versions offered.
It will look like this when you wear the Superhero hoodie.
If you have any questions about the points listed above, please let me know. Keep in mind that if you are using slower internet or a wireless internet connection, you may have more difficulty maintaining a connection to Club Penguin.
-Azeemsky. (ClubPenguinSky Owner)