Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

Club Penguin Congratulations on your 7th year!

Hi all! I am very happy, because in a few days Club Penguin fulfill seven years! So penguins, you read that right, seven years giving us the best security online, fun and quality! In fact if you go to the coffee shop you will find that is decorated with the theme of the anniversary.


The colors represent the caps this year are a bit flashy and amazing! Blue King, along with a gold. In my opinion I think it looks good the color scheme, and also ideal for the celebration of the 7th year together. If you want to add to your inventory, just walk towards him.


This cap I think is one of my favorites! How many caps do you have? Of these, what is your favorite?Let us know in a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment