Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

Club Penguin: Card-Jitsu Snow Exclusive!


I'm a big fan of  Card Jitsu and always in hunt to find sneak peeks of upcoming Card Jitsu games! I have find tons of Shadow ninja exclusives but now I've made this post for snow ninja! Yes, Snow Ninja, I have this images from long time but i was feeling lazy to post them but now as i'm going to be inactive soon on ClubPenguinSky and before i get inactive, i want to post some exclusives here!

Starting with this image. This is an interesting image as you can see this penguin wearing Snow Ninja suit 

I really like this image as we can see Sensei wearing snow ninja suit

This image has been given me by friend! I'm not sure, either its fake or not but its look like real as we can can see snow Sensei in game mode.

Here is the image of card jitsu snow tin which will release with card jitsu snow cards 

This is the good image 


 One more Club Penguin tin

Some information about Card Jitsu Snow



Card Jitsu Snow is going to release in November 2012 with a brand new Card Jitsu Snow deck! What are your thoughts about this exclusive? comment below!


-Azeemsky,
ClubPenguinSy Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment