Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

ClubPenguinSky Version 3 Release Countdown Coin Code Contest (Day 7/ Round 7)

Hello friends its Azeemsky here, Day 7 of 10! Wow! This has gone fast. The winners will be announced soon. I’m sorry this is taking so long, I really am. Luckily I’ve come up with a few more ideas on how I can pick the winners!

Today’s task is very simple simply comment on this post answering this question:

“Why do you want to win this contest?

The length of the entry or what you say you like the most will not affect your chances of winning.

You have until 11:59AM PST (Monday) to have your entry to count, otherwise it is not counted. Remember, each day you have 24 hours to enter!


I will not accepting twice comments for this post and remember don't spam

Remember to visit tomorrow for task 8

-Your Friend Azeemsky.

6 comments:

  1. I want to win this contest because I make a giveaway for penguins who cannot afford one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to win this contest because not only i would receive a coin code i also recivece some new styles to wear on this island ...i can`t think of A better reason :( ..i hope i win and good luck to everyone:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple to jse the code and have my name announced on the site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The answer to the question is simply. I want to win in this contest because I've never had a coin code in my life. I've been playing club penguin for 3 years and never had 1 code for myself. So hope I win. Thanks.

    marvinhoward47@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lebron2423 Answer:

    I want to win in this contest because I want to have a coin code for myself, lol. =)

    -Lebron2423

    Hope I win
    lebron2423cp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    I want to win this contest So I can give the code to my brother, because he has been very sad after his fried lied at him about giving him a code

    ReplyDelete