Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

Cpsky Passes

Hello everyone. Aryan here. Me and azeemsky have created a new system! Let me tell you how it works.
I have recently created a graphics shop, and it has become partners with CPsky. Well, we created a Cpsky PASS. With it, you can access for free with a lot of things in CPsky. To get it, you must pay a coin code.
Or, do something that's outstanding on our youtube or blog. You can earn it like that. But people who dont have Cpsky pass can't do alot of the things with one. You need to pay more. Becuase we only have a few CPsky passes in stock. Each one will have your penguin name on it. Here's an example:




What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. How can I get it?
    And what do you mean by "outstanding" because I have youtube and a blog. What do I have to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This passes are currently out of stock as aryan is un active here !

    ReplyDelete