Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

CPSKY 300 HITS WINNER PRIZE FOR BETA PUFFLE

Hello Friends its AZEEMSKY here . Here is the BackGround for BETA PUFFLE who win ClubPenguinSky 1st contest . The contest take place in twitter on 10/9/2011 . AZEEMSKY tweeted who ever Retweet first this tweet they will get free BG from CPSKY and tweet was this:
My blog gets 300 hits . First to RT this gets a free BG .
and BETA PUFFLE was first to Retweet . and he won this BackGround .


CPSKY will host 2nd contest in twitter when we get 400 hits.
So do you like this and do you want a free Back Ground let us known in comments .
-Your Friend AZEEMSKY.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome . i m also giving a free BG when CPSKY blog gets 400 hits .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I make the backgrounds because I am the graphic designer for CPsky... But I lost my youtube! I will have it back soon, I am trying to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok i was making BG but u can make now .

    ReplyDelete