Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

Club Penguin Mega Show Video In French

The French Club Penguin YouTube account has released a brand new video today that’s called the ‘Mega Show’ video. We can see Cadence, Rocky and CeCe in this video. I've a feeling that this video will be  uploaded in English soon. You can check the French video below:



Cool! While I was watching that video I noticed something extremely interesting!


If you look very close to the stage, you can see Cadence singing while Rocky & Cece are dancing! It all makes sense now.. This is what Club Penguin meant by “Cadence will be preforming a concert at the Ultimate Jam”! I’m assuming you will be able to hear her sing too! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the video. Are you looking forward to Ultimate Jam? Make sure to comment and let us know!

-Azeemsky,

No comments:

Post a Comment