Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

Club Penguin Featured Igloos: July 19th


Happy77 chose three wonderful igloos this afternoon. All igoos are awesome! I like these because igloos are very decorative!

This beautiful igloo from Julia565 is awsome and also decorated!


Sagety38947 said:


"AWESOME!!! Listen my BFF, Julia565 has an epic iggy!!! Hurry and look! She changes it a lot! Its gonna be a waterpark...I think! :D"

Here's a great igloo by James3402!


Joe202 said:
"Those igloos are so cool. My favorite one was Nickadoo300s it was like an evil scientist lab. I think that next week my firend James3402 should be a featured igloo because he has an awesome camping igloo. I hang out there all the time. WADDLE ON CP"

Wow! This igloo looks awsome! Good thing Tedd75!

Rockpaperose said:
"Tedd75 has an amazing igloo!! Because he turned his igloo into music jam!! He had a dance floor, a band concert, a dressing room, and a recording studio!!
My favorite part is the band concert because you can listen to music or play lots of different instruments!!
Waddle on CP!!"

What igloo you you most like? Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment