Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

Fifteen Items Are Missing From Club Penguin (Now Five)

Update: All items are back!!

Hey friends! When Club Penguin updated last night, Club Penguin removed 15 previously released items from their database. you can check it out, the Fence pin is not in my inventory 
 

The Fence pin is not in my stamp book too 

The full list of the 15 items is as follows:
  • Celadon Alien Mask 
  • Celadon Alien Costume 
  • Scarlet Admiral Coat 
  • Stealth Tracker 
  • Fence Pin 
  • 6th Year Anniversary Hat 
  • Mime Beret 
  • The Trapeze Artist 
  • The Jingle Jangle 
  • The Sundae Surprise 
  • Alpine Helmet 
  • The Rocket 
  • Infrared Tracker 
  • The Gnarly Helmet 
  • The Flying Fishtail

This is really a dumb mistake from Club Penguin! they removed so many items and the removed rare 6th Year Party Hat too

And you can still unlock Celadon Alien Mask and Costume items, they are not just in your inventories.

Can Club Penguin fix this mistake? I will surely quit Club Penguin if they don't return my party hat because it was one of my favorites hat

I want to thank Trainman1405 for saying me about this! 

-Your Friend Azeemsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment