Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

Club Penguin Blog Reviewed By You: Favourite Story

Hello friends its Azeemsky here, A brand new reviewed by you has been posted on the Club Penguin Blog. Last time Happy77 asked us about helping endangered animals, and Ariane2005 said:

Hey Guys can you guess what I do everyday? Yep I clean up where I live. I do that because there are animals that live there to. Like Birds,Stray Cats, Skunks, Deer, Insects, Mystery animal, Hedgehogs too. You see any backyard can be a habitat so help keep it clean no animal likes a dirty habitat. This idea was inspired by club penguin. I have been cleaning the habitat for years. One More Thing Waddle On C.P

Happy77 has gave us a sneak peek in the post! here it is:



This week’s question is the following: what’s your favourite Club Penguin story and why? and if you get selected, you will get 10,000 coins.

I guess this is light house, what do you think? comment below!
-Your Friend Azeemsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment