Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

ClubPenguinSky Version 3 Release Countdown Coin Code Contest (Day 9/ Round 9)


Hello friends its Azeemsky here, Day 9 of 10 WOW! later today will be the last contest and tomorrow Cpsky version 3 will release and winner will be announce! This has gone fast. The winner of round 8 will be announced soon. I’m sorry this is taking so long, I really am. Luckily I’ve come up with a few more ideas on how I can pick the winners!

Today’s task is little bit hard, you have to make drawing of my penguin, you can use paint or you can draw it on paper and upload it on tinypic and comment it here



You have until 11:59AM PST (Monday) to have your entry to count, otherwise it is not counted.


I will be accepting twice comments for this post and remember don't spam

Remember to visit later today for last task

-Your Friend Azeemsky.

1 comment:

  1. Here is my drawing

    http://i39.tinypic.com/5p6br.png

    ReplyDelete