Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

ClubPenguinSky Version 3 Release Countdown Coin Code Contest (Day 8/ Round 8) WINNER

Hello friends its Azeesmky here, I'm going to announce the winner of  ClubPenguinSky Version 3 Release Countdown Coin Code Contest day 8 ,this winner will qualify for the final round

 and the winner is:  Nate

He said
1. I joined CP on 5 of may, 2011 2. My first puffle was a blue one but I forgot the name because it ran away! 3. Favorite party is Music Jam so far! 4. My favorite item was the car costume. 5. My favorite character was Rookie! 6. The best memory was In music jam when I meet my first mascot, G Billy!
Remember, i do a random pick up so it is fair

Round 9 winner will be announced soon as i've not received any comments, it means if you did it then you can be the winner, so be sure to check it out round 9 contest by clicking here

And final contest aka contest 10 will be out very late for more news click here

-Your Friend Azeemsky (Cpsky Owner)

1 comment: