Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

ClubPenguinSky Version 3 Release Countdown Coin Code Contest (Day 10/ Round 10) FINAL ROUND



Hello friends its Azeemsky here, Final Day of ClubPenguinSky Version 3 Release Countdown Coin Code Contest WOW! For some problems,  Cpsky version 3 will be releasing tomorrow and winner of this contest will be announced tomorrow! This has gone fast. The winner of round 10 will be announced soon. I’m sorry this is taking so long, I really am.


I decided that since it’s the final day, i want to make this event very easy, simply click the following URL to tweet this message: http://clicktotweet.com/ubkaf

Enjoy your puffle party and thanks for entering the ClubPenguinSky Version 3 Release Countdown Coin Code Contest here on ClubPenguinSky. :)
And be sure to visit ClubPenguinSky for all the cheats :)



You have until 11:59AM PST (Thursday) to have your entry to count, otherwise it is not counted.

Remember to visit tomorrow to see the result and the new theme!

-Your Friend Azeemsky.

2 comments:

  1. I can't click the link because I don't have twitter. Hope you include me in this final round even if I can't click the link. And hope I win because I really need a coin code for myself. I have been playing cp for a long time but didn't even have a coin code. Thanks and I'm excited to see your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, you've been already qualified for final round :) hope you win :)

      Delete