Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

ClubPenguinSky Version 3 Release Countdown Coin Code Contest (Day 5/ Round 5)

This task has been ended, try ur luck in task 6

Hello friends its Azeemsky here, We’re up to day five in my ClubPenguinSky Version 3 Release Countdown Coin Code Contest  – I can’t believe we’re halfway done!

Anyway, today’s task is slightly different – it’ll require thinking. All you need to do is comment with an idea on how I can make Club Penguin Sky even better! It could be theme wise, feature wise, content wise or you can give graphics, widgets or html codes(usable) --- what ever if you want to win giving an usable html code there will be more chances of winning, if you are giving me graphics, widget or usable html codes and don't want others to use it then you can email me at azeemskydc@gmail.com or @ me on twitter

Good luck, and have fun being creative!

By the way, it doesn’t mean I’ll actually use the ideas. I might though, who knows? ;)

You have until 11:59AM PST (Friday) to have your entry to count, otherwise it is not counted. Remember, each day you have 24 hours to enter!

I will be accepting twice comments for this post and remember don't spam

Remember to visit tomorrow for task 6

-Your Friend Azeemsky.

2 comments:

  1. This blog could use a better stylish theme and a better navbar. Otherwise, this blog is pretty good.

    -Jqpenguin100

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could visit http://www.clubpenguincpgraphics.blogspot.com and order an awesome Puffle Party theme and header to make this blog even better!(: That's my advice. We make support banners and everything.

    ReplyDelete