Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

Club Penguin Reviewed By You: Rockhopper’s Quest

Hello friends its Azeemsky here, Today Happy77 has published a new Reviewed By You on the Club Penguin Blog. Time time she asked us what we would say to the kids we’ve helped support through Coins For Change, and Wysteria03 said:

Hi, I’m soo happy we raised enough coins to donate $2 million to various charities! This is my message… I’m soo happy we could help you. I’m also glad that me, my friends and penguins from around the world could help people like you to have safe places to rest, live and learn. The best Christmas present I had, was knowing that my coins would make someone else happy, that, I feel, was the best present of all! Giving IS better than receiving! We can change the lives of others by our actions, and Coins for Change is a way to do it.


With Rockhopper’s Quest being released today, for this time’s reviewed by you question Happy77 asked us “What is our favourite part of the quest so far?”. Be sure to comment if you want to attempt winning 10,000 coins from the Club Penguin Team!
-Your Friend Azeemsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment