Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

Club Penguin New Card Jitsu Wallpaper

Hello friends its Azeemsky here,
As I was looking around the community blog, I saw that there was a new wallpaper! This wallpaper is related to the Card-Jitsu party that is going right now at the island! The background has a picture of the sensei giving some tea to a penguin in a dress. The background of the picture is a garden of pink flowers and trees. Here is a picture of the background.
In my opinion, I wouldn’t set this as a background because it has sensei and then there is pink trees and flowers everywhere. I don’t think that is a good combination in my opinion. But let me hear it from you. Let us know your thoughts of the background in the comments below!
-Your Friend Azeemsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment