Club Penguin Sky is now closed forever
Klematis
Klematis

AZEEMSKY Club Penguin Epic 1 Year Birthday Party.

Hello friends its Azeemsky here , My Penguin is completing 1 year in Club Penguin
So on this time of happiness
AZEEMSKY IS HAVING A PARTY

SERVER : SLEET

ROOM : SNOW FORTS . (we will be moving around the party and playing games)

TIME : 9:30 AM PST

DATE :21 OCOTOBER 2011

Be sure to come :) I will be Recording ! No Adding !

Here is Party Video !


My ever epic party was my real birthday party , i hope this will be more epic from it.
Sow hat are you coming . we will love to know it in comments !
-Your friend And Host Azeemsky

1 comment:

  1. pls reply to my latest tweet.... i want to just give a messsage, if u dont read it and reply that u have read it, you'll be sorry...... I DON'T BLUFF!
    yours truly,
    M-Junaid889

    ReplyDelete